Join us on Thursday 17th December at 12:30 CET for a lunchtime launch of NoMu Wood: the new Nordic municipal platform for wood in construction.
This week marks the launch of NoMuWood.com, a digital platform to inspire and inform Nordic Municipalities about the possibilities and processes of wood construction, and life cycle analysis (LCA).
At lunchtime on Thursday 17th December, we invite you to join the digital launch event, which will include a virtual tour of the platform and LCA e-learning tool, as well as hearing perspectives from two Nordic municipalities that are working with wood, Viken and Växjö.
Read more about the platform, and register to attend the launch below!
12:30 Welcome and Virtual tour of NoMu Wood
- Nic Craig – Co-project Manager, Nordic Wood in Construction Secretariat
- Peder Fynholm – Vice Director, Danish Technological Institute
12:40 LCA e-learning tool for municipalities
- Nicolai Mai Jørgensen – Sustainability Specialist, Arkitema Architects
12:50 Audience Q&A on NoMu and the LCA e-learning
12:55 Visions from Viken and Växjö
- Olivia Thim – Business Developer in Sustainable Construction, Växjö Municipality, Sweden
- Monika Svanberg – Project Manager for the 'Bioeconomy Region', Viken Municipality, Norway
13:05 In dialogue with the municipalities
- How can municipalities harness the power of Wood in Construction to deliver for their citizens?
- How to better coordinate, communicate and cooperate across Nordic municipalities to accelerate the low-carbon construction transition?
13:15 Event ends
n.b. all times are CET (Norway/Denmark/Sweden)
To register for the launch, please use this form: